- November 4, 2019 – Jan Runkel will teach Fisherman’s Rib.
- December 2, 2019 – Challenge reveal – Turn your UFO into a FO.
- January 6 & 7, 2020 – Tanis Gray
- Monday afternoon – Lace or beaded lace
- Tuesday morning – Mosaic or Slip-stitch knitting
- Tuesday afternoon – project work
The following completed and donated blankets were shown:
Show and Share:
The program was presented by James Cox of James Cox Knits. Jim talked about fashion knitting and gave us an insider’s look into Fall 2019 fashion and color trends. Jim also told us about how his knitwear design career developed and showed us a several of his own designs. He mentioned: Designerman – Richard Haines, On The Street – Bill Cunningham, The Sartorialist – Scott Schuman, Vintage designs featuring Grace Kelly, Current trends from Magazines, Retailers, Couture Runway fashion and the Color palette for 2020.