The meeting will take place on Monday the 5th of November at 9:30.
The program will be the Knitting Challenge Reveal. The challenge presented to the members is: “Keeping it Simple” and the guidelines for articles are:
Any item that meets the following criteria:
- Monochromatic – one color family only
- Knit and purl stitches only – NO OTHER STITCHES (except cast on and cast off)
- Increases/Decreases can be used for garment shaping only
- Any type of fiber
- Can include different yarn in the same item
- Item can use any craft, e.g. weaving, knitting, crochet, etc. but must be simple
Be sure to bring any charity items for donation and items for Show and Share.